Monday, September 21, 2015

Fall Fashion Florals



  I was 15 years old when I began my love affair with fashion magazines. 
Since then, I have looked forward to the September issue, stuffed full of beautiful photos,  
especially Vogue (832 pages this year!) and Harper's Bazaar.

One trend that really stood out for spring was florals.
The ones that grab me are the darker, moodier ones. 
Much more sophisticated. 
I've never been attracted to pastel, cutesy florals. 



Floral hair accessories at Rodarte...



Marc Jacob's line of Daisy perfume



Ted Baker's gorgeous floral pump. 
Must. Have. Them.


Lady-like rosy dresses at Dolce and Gabbana...



Laurance Dacade floral shoe.
 So perfect with this season's 70's inspired vibe...


Valentino, Marni, and Fendi all offered a version of floral purses...


Alice & Olivia's fab floral duster coat...
I wish I was tall enough to pull this off!




An out-of-this-world floral skirt at Temperley..


It's not every bride that will want a crop-top wedding dress.
But I do love Mira Zwillinger's embroidered florals.




Bloomers Floral Design
Burlington, North Carolina, USA
910-655-2337
www.BloomersBouquets.com
bloomersflorist@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Very chic! and interesting. Can we get Floral bouquets to go with these at Bloomers floral design?

    ReplyDelete